Andres Alonso, (Partner), Attorney
Andres Alonso is a founding partner of Alonso Krangle LLP where he and his partner David Krangle continue their work on behalf of victims they started at their former firm Parker Waichman Alonso LLP, some fourteen years ago. Mr. Alonso is a 1989 cum laude graduate of New York University where he was a Trustee Scholarship winner. He graduated from the George Washington University School of Law in 1994 where he was the recipient of the School’s Teberg award.
Throughout his career Mr. Alonso has concentrated his practice and trial work on cases involving technical medical and scientific issues. He has been appointed to numerous steering committees of some of the most significant litigations in the country.
He currently serves or has served on the following committees or subcommittees in the following Multi District Litigations:
- Co-Lead Counsel Denture Cream Multi-District Litigation No. 2051;
- Yasmin & Yaz (Drospirenone) Marketing, Sales Practices & Products Liability Multidistrict Litigation No. 2100, Co –chair science committee;
- Heparin Multi-District Litigation No. 1953;
- Digitek Multi-District Litigation No. 1968;
- Committee for Bayer Combination Aspirin Multi-District Litigation No. 2023;
- Ortho Evra Products Liability Litigation Multi-District Litigation No. 1742;
- Bausch and Lomb Renu Contact Lens Solution New York State Consolidated Proceeding;
- Gadolinium Products Liability Litigation Multi-District Litigation No. 1909;
- DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. ASR Hip Implant Products Litigation No. 2197;
In addition to his MDL work, Mr. Alonso has tried numerous cases in State and Federal Courts resulting in Multi-Million dollar awards. In 2009 Mr. Alonso received a jury award of 60 million dollars, one of the ten largest jury verdicts in the country that year.
Practice Areas: Trials; Mass Torts; Toxic Torts; Defective Medical Device Liability; Aviation Accidents; Explosions/Fires; Products Liability; Automobile Accidents; Personal Injury; Nursing Home Negligence; Consumer Fraud; General Negligence Litigation.
Andres Alonso, Esq.
Alonso Krangle LLP
445 Broad Hollow Road
Melville, New York 11747
Testimonials for Andres Alonso:
I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help. Tonight is the first night since January that I can finally breath a sigh of relief. Your determination and dedication to my case was by far beyond what I could ever imagined.” -W W
“I wanted to thank Alonso Krangle for helping me with my case. Not only were they able to get me much needed compensation for my injuries, but they kept in contact with me and explained every step of the process. They treated me like I was family.” -F V