Huntington Station Automobile Accident Lawyers
Huntington Station Car Accident Lawyers Secure Your Legal Rights
Alonso Krangle LLP has personal injury lawyers who handle legal actions in Huntington Station involving auto collisions. If you get injured in an accident, speak to our attorneys. You could be able to collect substantial payment.
How many men and women suffer personal injuries due to accidents on our roadways? Thousands of women and men are injured every year in New York due to auto accidents. Many men and women perish as a result of their injuries.
Negligence brings about many of these accidents. When you get hurt resulting from some other party’s negligence, you’ve got rights. You may be in a position to recover compensation from the responsible party.
If you were injured in one of these accidents, it could impact your life. For example:
- Will you need regular treatment?
- Will you be able to work?
- Will you require medicine for pain and suffering?
- Is the quality of your life much like it was before the accident?
- Do you suffer despression symptoms?
- Are you able to take care of your doctor bills?
- Are your personal expenses piling up?
Holding Others Liable
When the negligence and recklessness of another person cause you to suffer harm physically, emotionally, or economically, the responsible party needs to be held liable. You will need legal help in pursuing compensation by contacting our personal injury attorneys.
At Alonso Krangle LLP, you will find lawyers possessing practical experience and skills. Our attorneys know how to work with claims regarding car collisions for clientele in Huntington Station. We are able to make it easier to obtain compensation if you’ve been hurt by someone else’s negligence. Our attorneys work hard to help you get reasonable and substantial damages.
Why Will You Need Injury Attorneys After a Car Accident?
Some individuals hurt in accidents believe they don’t have to have lawyers. They believe if they work with things by themselves, they may receive greater payment. Insurance carriers like these individuals. Why? Mainly because individuals who do not seek the services of personal injury lawyers are quicker to accept lower settlements. Insurance providers typically offer less than victims deserve.
Personal injury attorneys at Alonso Krangle LLP help people in Huntington Station recover the compensation they deserve. We understand the right way to talk with insurance providers. We understand how to demonstrate all the evidence of your injuries. We can make sure settlement talks are fair. We can bring your case to trial if that’s the best opportunity to get the outcome you want. Our personal injury lawyers do what can be done to get clients the maximum damages the law will allow.
What Auto Accidents Do Our Injury Attorneys Take On?
Automobile collisions are clearly the most common crashes on the highways that can cause injuries. At Alonso Krangle LLP, our attorneys handle claims in Huntington Station involving all sorts of automobile crashes. Negligence that can cause car crashes typically are in one of these types:
Distracted Driver Accidents
Distracted driving accidents involve acts that can cause motorists to stop focusing on the road. As an example:
- texting while operating a vehicle
- utilizing a cell phone when operating a vehicle
- using navigation while driving a vehicle
- changing the radio
- talking while driving a car
- doing your make up when driving a motor vehicle
- eating food while operating a vehicle
- vaping when driving
Distracted driving causes individuals to have late responses on the road. It also results in drivers to have traffic violations. Distracted driving is often the cause of automobile accidents and personal injuries.
Construction Zone Auto Accidents
Construction zones in Huntington Station really are a danger to everyone. Construction such as this often triggers frustration for drivers. Construction zones mandate automobiles to drive at a slower speed. Projects such as these frequently result in lane closures as well as different merging patterns. Motorists become frustrated and often disregard the regulations. The result? Motor vehicle collisions.
Drunk Driving Accidents
Driving under the influence is illegal. Driving intoxicated hurts thousands of people each year. Alcohol consumption impairs reaction time. Alcohol also leaves individuals sleepy. It could possibly also make people operate vehicles in a reckless manner. Driving under the influence may result in a criminal arrest and conviction. Civil lawsuits are different. People who are driving under the influence may also be liable for damages after they bring about crashes and injuries.
Accidents Due to Driving While Impaired by Illegal Drugs
Driving under the influence of narcotics is also illegal. It results in similar issues as drunk driving.
Rear End Accidents
Rear-end crashes occur when a car gets hit from behind by another. Distracted drivers frequently cause rear-end accidents.
Multi-car collisions mean greater than two cars. Multi-car accident actions can frequently become challenging. They involve multiple insurance companies. They can also include negligence by a number of individuals.
Head-On Automobile Accidents
Head-On automobile accidents frequently lead to deadly injuries. What causes head-on collisions?
- Weaving in and out of traffic lanes
- Attempting to pass other cars lacking the necessary room
- Driving a motor vehicle on the incorrect side of the highway
Side Impact Automobile Accidents
Side-impact automobile accidents take place at intersections in the road. Drivers who drive through traffic signals and stop signs generally cause side-impact accidents.
Reckless Driving Accidents
Reckless driving accidents be a consequence of speeding, driving too close to other vehicles, moving dangerously through traffic, as well as disregarding traffic signs.
Crashes Resulting From Flawed Parts
Auto accidents triggered by faulty car parts can be severe. Carelessness by the automobile or car parts manufacturer could lead to crashes and personal injuries. As an example, if braking systems, seatbelts or safety airbags fail, the manufacturer of the car or the company manufacturing the components can be liable.
Car Accidents Brought On By Bad Road Conditions
Accidents attributable to bad road conditions could mean government entities, as well as a roadway construction company, might be held liable.
Contact Alonso Krangle LLP To Get More Information About Bringing a Car Injury Claim In Huntington Station
New York has laws that limit the time to bring claims for automobile crashes. Don’t wait. Contact Alonso Krangle LLP. Our attorneys fight for victims with auto accident lawsuits in Huntington Station. Call (800) 403-6191 now and discover how you can receive the compensation you deserve.
- Common Car Accidents
- Central Islip Automobile Accident Lawyers
- Motor Vehicles Accidents
- Pedestrian, Bike, Car Accidents
- Negligent and Reckless Behavior Causes NY Car Accidents
- Steps to Take After Car Crash
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawsuits
- Hauppauge Car Accident Attorneys
- Old Bethpage Car Accident Lawyers
- Melville Car Accident Attorneys
- Northport Auto Accident Attorneys
- Deer Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Plainview Auto Accident Attorneys
- South Farmingdale Car Accident Attorneys
- Commack Automobile Accident Lawyers
- Syosset Car Accident Attorneys
- West Hills Auto Accident Attorneys
- Wheatley Heights Car Accident Lawyers
- Dix Hills Car Accident Lawyers
- Smithtown Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Kings Park Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Woodbury Car Accident Lawyers
- Wyandanch Automobile Accident Lawyers
- East Farmingdale Car Accident Lawyers
- East Northport Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Farmingdale Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Islip Auto Accident Attorneys
- Huntington Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Elwood Automobile Accident Attorneys