The Lawyers at Alonso Krangle, LLP Fight for Victims of Sexual Abuse
Fighting for victims always means a lot to our team at Alonso Krangle, LLP. It means even more when we are helping fight for the rights of childhood sexual abuse victims. If you were abused as a child by a member of the clergy or any other adult, it might not be too late to take legal action. Call our sexual abuse lawyers today to find out if our sexual abuse attorneys can help you file a legal claim against your abusers and the people or institution that failed to protect you. You might be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have suffered, and our New York sexual abuse lawyers can help.
Our lawyers and staff understand the physical and emotional trauma involved in clergy sexual abuse and child sexual abuse cases. We know that suffering sexual abuse as a child, especially at the hands of a trusted teacher or religious leader, leaves scars that last a lifetime. Are you looking for lawyers who represent sexual abuse victims discretely and compassionately, while also providing tenacious representation? Look no further than Alonso Krangle, LLP, New York sexual abuse lawyers.
Types of Sexual Abuse Cases We Handle
Sexual abuse, whether adults or children, is all too common. It is estimated that 1 in 5 people have been the victims of sexual abuse. This is not limited to the workplace, church or boy scouts (as are often covered in the news). Sexual abuse can occur anywhere. It can happen to adults in the workplace, sexual abuse in a doctor’s office or a gym. It is pervasive in New York, but there is no reason to tolerate it. When someone has been a victim, an experienced sexual abuse lawyer can help.
Our team of experienced attorneys and professional legal staff are dedicated to helping victims of childhood sexual abuse involving:
- Sexual abuse at work
- Sexual abuse in stores, restaurants or clubs
- Sexual abuse in a doctor’s office, dentist office or chiropractor
- Sexual abuse by a lawyer, counselor, financial advisor or other position of influence
- Rabbinical sexual abuse
- Sexual abuse by a rabbi
- Catholic priest abuse
- Abuse by a church
- Sexual abuse by a Boy Scout troop Leader
- Sexual abuse by a teacher
- Sexual abuse by a Christian church leader, pastor, minister or deacon
- Sexual abuse at camp
- Day care sexual abuse
- Foster care sexual abuse
It might not matter how much time has passed since you suffered sexual abuse. New York laws permit civil actions against sexual abusers long after the abuse ends. Find out if you still have time to file a claim for compensation by calling our experienced attorneys today at 800-403-6191.
The New York Adult Survivors Act Creates a One-Year Lookback to File “Old” Sexual Abuse Claims
The New York Adult Survivors Act now gives victims of sexual abuse extra time during which to file a claim against their abusers and the institutions that protected them. There is now a one year window during which time they can The original deadline was extended for an entire year. What does this mean for you?
If you were sexually abused but your claim would normally be too told to bring in court, you now have a window from November 24, 2022 to November 24, 2023 to file a suit. Even though your claim may have previously been time-barred, you can file a claim up until November 24. The case does not need to be resolved by then, but it does need to be filed by that date. When you speak to a sexual abuse attorney at our firm, we can explain the deadlines and what is required to bring an action in time.
Note: do not wait for the deadline to file your case. Even the most experienced attorneys need time to research the facts, determine the basis of the claim, draft a complaint, identify the parties and file an action with the court. It is important you take action now to protect your rights.
Victims of Abuse in New York are Not Alone
If you’ve been the victim of sexual abuse, please know that you are not alone. Tens of thousands of people, maybe more, are the victims of sexual abuse every year. You have rights. You can reach out for help. Our attorneys understand what it takes to help you through these types of cases and are prepared to help.
Our lawyers work hard to help obtain compensation for sex abuse victims before it is too late. We want you to know that there is still time to obtain full and fair compensation for all of your physical and emotional injuries that resulted from your sexual abuse.
Our Lawyers Protect Victims of Abuse
At Alonso Krangle LLP, we represent sexual abuse victims throughout New York and the country. For many years, we have helped victims come forward to seek justice and compensation and to protect other children from suffering similar abuse in the future. We help courageous survivors of abuse confront their own personal trauma to hold those responsible accountable.
We believe that educating victims and their families about sexual abuse and childhood sexual abuse can help expose these wrongdoers, and can prevent future acts from occurring. Organizations and entities that protect abusers – such as corporations, educational systems, children’s institutions, healthcare facilities and religious organizations – need to be held accountable for turning their heads away from childhood sexual abuse within their organizations.
Compassionate, Understand Attorneys Ready to Help You
If you are a victim of childhood sexual abuse and have suffered through the shame, trauma, and pain that result, it may be difficult to discuss, especially with a lawyer. But our sexual abuse lawyers can help you pursue the financial resources that can help you begin to heal you’re your physical and emotional injuries. Learn more about how we can help you stand up to your abusers and hold them accountable.
Alonso Krangle, LLP, is Helping Victims of Sexual Abuse Obtain Substantial Damages
Our attorneys have been fighting for the rights of sexual abuse victims for many years. Call ours lawyers today to enforce your legal rights. We are prepared to fight to protect your rights and to seek justice on your behalf and on the behalf of victims of childhood sexual abuse.
If you are a victim of sexual abuse and want to discuss your legal rights or just want to share what happened to you, please contact us at (800) 403-6191. Our staff of legal professionals will talk to you and listen. We won’t rush you or push you.
If you have a case, we will fight for you.
- Clergy Abuse in Catholic Church, Baptist Church, Mormon Church, Judaism
- Children Who Were Abused By Jehovah’s Witness Clergy Have Legal Rights
- Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse by the Episcopal Church Enforce Their Rights
- Children Abused By Greek Orthodox Clergy Have Legal Rights
- Understand the Role of Skilled Attorneys in a Successful Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Understanding the Legal Process of Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- The Legal Process of Sexual Abuse Lawsuits in NY
- Victims of Sexual Abuse Legal Help is Available
- Victims of Sexual Abuse – Understanding Lawsuits
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Melville NY
- Filing a Sexual Abuse Lawsuit in NY: Know Your Rights
- Importance of Mental Health Professionals in Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Filing Clergy Sex Abuse Lawsuits Within the Statute of Limitations
- Can Sexual Abuse Occur Without Touching? Understanding the Complexities of Non-Physical Sexual Abuse
- Essential Strategies for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse
- How to Report Child Sexual Abuse: A Comprehensive Guide
- Comprehensive Strategies and Resources to Fight Child Sexual Abuse
- Understanding Lawsuits Against Child Sexual Exploitation: A Lifeline for Victims of Abuse
- Sexual Abuse By New York Clergy Causes Lifelong Injuries to Victims
- Sexual Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Sexual Abuse by Clergy Causes Injuries to Children
- Boy Scouts Who Were Sexually Abused in New York Have Rights
- Victims of Child Sexual Abuse in Jewish Orthodox Communities Can Now Pursue Legal Action
- How Clergy Sexually Abuse Kids
- Church Liability for Sexual Abuse
- New York Child Victims Act
- Child Victims Act NY
- Catholic Priests In NY Sexual Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse Long Term Damage
- Clergy Sex Abuse in NJ
- The Role of an Experienced Lawyer in a Sexual Abuse Lawsuit