Old Bethpage Car Accident Lawyers
Old Bethpage Auto Accident Lawyers Protect Your Legal Rights
Alonso Krangle LLP has personal injury attorneys who tackle actions in Old Bethpage involving automobile accidents. If you have been injured in a car accident, contact our lawyers. You may well be in a position to collect substantial payment.
Just how many people experience injuries due to collisions on our roadways? Many people are injured each and every year in New York because of automobile accidents. Many women and men perish from their accidental injuries.
Negligence can cause a great number of these accidents. When you get hurt as a result of some other person’s negligence and recklessness, you’ve got rights. You could be able to recover damages from the liable individual.
If you were injured in one of these crashes, it might impact your life. As an example:
- Do you need on-going therapy?
- Are you able to work a job?
- Do you require prescription medication for pain and suffering?
- Is your quality of life much like it had been before your injury?
- Do you endure depression symptoms?
- Are you in a position to pay for your hospital bills?
- Are your family debts adding up?
Holding Drivers Liable
When the negligence of another person makes you suffer harm bodily, emotionally, or economically, the responsible party should be held liable. You should have legal help in pursuing damages by contacting our injury attorneys.
At Alonso Krangle LLP, you will find lawyers with practical experience and talent. Our lawyers know how to handle cases relating to motor vehicle accidents for clients in Old Bethpage. We can make it easier to pursue damages if you’ve been injured by another’s negligence and recklessness. Our lawyers want to help you receive just and substantial damages.
Why Would You Need Personal Injury Lawyers After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
Some people hurt in collisions assume they just don’t need attorneys. They think if they work with matters themselves, they’ll obtain greater compensation. Insurance companies like these men and women. Why? Because women and men that don’t hire personal injury attorneys are quicker to accept small settlements. Insurance providers tend to offer a lot less than victims should receive.
Personal injury attorneys at Alonso Krangle LLP help individuals in Old Bethpage receive the payment they are entitled to. We understand the right way to talk to insurance providers. We are able to present all of the evidence of your personal injuries. We are able to ensure settlement discussions are reasonable. We can take your lawsuit to trial if that’s the most effective possibility to obtain the conclusion you want. Our accident lawyers do what can be done to get our clients the most damages the law will allow.
What Car Accidents Do Our Accident Attorneys Tackle?
Auto crashes are the most common accidents on the highways that can cause personal injuries. At Alonso Krangle LLP, our attorneys work with cases in Old Bethpage involving all kinds of motor vehicle crashes. Negligence that may cause automobile collisions normally fall under one of these types:
Distracted Driver Accidents
Driving while distracted include actions that cause individuals to not pay attention on the road. As an example:
- texting while driving a vehicle
- making use of a smartphone when operating a vehicle
- making use of GPS navigation while operating a vehicle
- changing the car stereo
- talking while driving
- putting on makeup while driving a motor vehicle
- eating food when driving a vehicle
- vaping when driving a car
Distracted driving may cause drivers to experience slowed responses on the highway. It sometimes results in individuals to commit traffic infractions. Distracted driving is often the actual reason for motor vehicle collisions and accidental injuries.
Construction Zone Accidents
Construction zones in Old Bethpage really are a risk to all. Projects such as these can cause stress for drivers. Construction zones mandate vehicles to operate at a slower speed. Projects like these typically mean lane closures along with changed merging patterns. Motorists become frustrated and generally disregard the laws. The result? Auto accidents.
Driving While Intoxicated Accidents
Driving while intoxicated is against the law. Driving under the influence affects a large number of women and men each and every year. Alcohol impairs reaction time. Liquor also will make individuals drowsy. It might additionally make motorists behave carelessly. Driving while intoxicated can lead to a criminal sentence. Civil cases are different than criminal actions. People engaging in driving while intoxicated may also be accountable for compensation after they cause accidents and injuries.
Accidents Brought on by Driving While Impaired by Narcotics
Driving under the influence of drugs is unlawful. This creates similar situations as driving drunk.
Rear End Crashes
Rear-end auto accidents happen whenever one motor vehicle is hit from the rear by another car. Distracted driving normally will cause rear-end accidents.
Multi Car Automobile Accidents
Multi-car accidents consist of more than two automobiles. Multi-car accident actions can often become complex. They often involve many insurance companies. They may also involve negligence and recklessness by multiple people.
Head-on Auto Accidents
Head-On auto accidents often cause deadly injuries. What causes head-on crashes?
- Weaving in and out of traffic lanes
- Trying to pass other cars lacking the necessary space
- Driving a car on the wrong side of the highway
Side Impact Car Accidents
Side-impact auto accidents occur at intersections in the road. Drivers that ignore red lights and stop signs commonly bring about side-impact accidents.
Reckless Driving Collisions
Reckless driving accidents result from exceeding the speed limit, driving too close to other cars, moving in and out of roadway traffic, and ignoring road warning signs.
Accidents Due To Defective Car Parts
Car accidents brought on by defective parts could be severe. Negligence and recklessness committed by the truck or components manufacturer may lead to crashes and injuries. For instance, should brakes, seatbelts or perhaps airbags fail, the maker of the motor vehicle, as well as the maker of the car parts, can be responsible.
Collisions Resulting From Unsafe Road Conditions
Auto accidents as a result of unsafe road conditions can mean government entities and possibly a roadway construction company could be held responsible.
Call Alonso Krangle LLP To Learn More About Bringing an Automobile Injury Lawsuit In Old Bethpage
New York has laws that restrict the time to bring claims related to car crashes. You shouldn’t delay. Speak to Alonso Krangle LLP. Our lawyers fight for victims with automobile accident claims in Old Bethpage. Call (800) 403-6191 today and discover how you can obtain the compensation you are entitled to.
- Common Car Accidents
- Central Islip Automobile Accident Lawyers
- Motor Vehicles Accidents
- Pedestrian, Bike, Car Accidents
- Negligent and Reckless Behavior Causes NY Car Accidents
- Steps to Take After Car Crash
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawsuits
- Hauppauge Car Accident Attorneys
- Melville Car Accident Attorneys
- Northport Auto Accident Attorneys
- Deer Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Plainview Auto Accident Attorneys
- South Farmingdale Car Accident Attorneys
- Commack Automobile Accident Lawyers
- Syosset Car Accident Attorneys
- West Hills Auto Accident Attorneys
- Wheatley Heights Car Accident Lawyers
- Dix Hills Car Accident Lawyers
- Smithtown Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Kings Park Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Woodbury Car Accident Lawyers
- Wyandanch Automobile Accident Lawyers
- East Farmingdale Car Accident Lawyers
- East Northport Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Farmingdale Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Huntington Station Automobile Accident Lawyers
- Islip Auto Accident Attorneys
- Huntington Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Elwood Automobile Accident Attorneys